After the latest developments in the Coronavirus COVID-19, the World Health Organization (OMS) declared the disease to be Pandemic. Due to the great increase in confirmed cases in Europe, to combat this situation we have developed some precautionary and preventive practices, with the aim of ensuring the health and well-being of all of us:
- We continue to work to receive your orders and indicate that deliveries in European territory continue to be carried out normally;
- Visits to the company only for delivery / collection of goods or when requested by a company employee;
- Use phone / email for any clarification;
- Do not visit the company if you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, if you have been in contact with someone who is suspicious, or has been confirmed to have contracted the infection;
- Do not visit the company without authorization, if you have traveled in the last 14 days to areas / countries that are affected by COVID-19
- Avoid physical contact for greetings.
Throughout this process, it will be our constant concern not to harm customers, suppliers and employees. Marita Store thanks you for your cooperation and understanding so that with these measures the return to normality is as soon as possible.