Its hypoglycemic action stimulates the secretion of insulin, reducing the level of glucose in the blood, so foods and drinks sweetened with stevia can be very important in the diet of diabetics. Stevia leaves have mineral salts: Aluminum, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Tin, Zinc and Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta-Carotene (Precursor Vitamin A), Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine ( B-complex vitamins);
- Natural sweetener;
- Ability to sweeten 300 times more than sugar;
- Contains few calories and is gluten free;
- Can be used to sweeten food and drinks;
- Inhibits the formation of plaque and dental caries;
- It is a healthy tonic for the skin and reduces the need for tobacco, alcohol and carbohydrates;
- Does not change blood sugar level;
- Stevia leaves are indicated for cases of hyperactivity, high blood pressure, indigestion and obesity;
- It hinders the absorption of sugar during the digestion process, being very beneficial for diabetics.
Replace refined sugar and traditional sweeteners with Marita Stevia and get all the benefits without sacrificing flavor.